DMAA (1 3 Dimethylamylamine) is a popular pre-workout and weight loss supplement due to its effect on your central nervous system. Is this supplement safe and legal to use? And does DMAA in Crack pre workout increase strength? Find out in this DMAA review.
DMAA (1-3 Dimethylamylamine) Usage in Pre-Workout Supplements
When it comes to notorious pre workout, weight loss, and energy supplements, few ingredients have the reputation of DMAA. Categorized as a derivative of amphetamine, DMAA (1-3 dimethylamylamine) has a chemical structure and list of effects that produces a similar effect on the body as adrenaline, a stress response hormone and ephedrine, a central nervous system stimulant.
Let’s answer the question of “what is DMAA?” as well as explore why DMAA pre-workouts were so popular and the dangers presented by the compound.
DMAA can also be found on product packaging under one of the following names:
- 2-Hexanamine, 4-methyl- (9CI)
Although the acronym is very similar, it is important not to confuse DMAA with DMAE, which is a popular nootropic and anti-aging ingredient because it is able to increase the metabolization of beta-amyloid, a pro-aging compound.
According to the Food and Drug Administration website, in the United States of America, DMAA is not a legal substance to be used for dietary products or prescription medication. While it was once a popular nasal decongestant, much like DMHA, it has been banned by the FDA for all uses.
The FDA has taken action to ensure DMAA-based products have been pulled from store shelves and online marketing: the organization contacted businesses promoting DMAA products, requesting that they discontinue them. While most companies did cooperate, those that did not were administratively detained.
The most famous examples of DMAA-based products being pulled by the FDA were OxyElite Pro and Jack3d from the brand USPLabs. This happened after the company refused to voluntarily comply with FDA orders.
Despite this ban, there is a chance that you may come across supplements and medications that contain DMAA, especially if you’re shopping online or in other countries. The FDA warns against buying and using any products that contain the compound due to DMAA side effects, which include chest tightness, shortness of breath, anxiety, and heart attack.
DMAA (1 3 dimethylamylamine) is considered a vasodilator and central nervous system stimulant. This means that is will constrict blood vessels and arteries, which can be dangerous for anyone with previous cardiovascular health issues including blood pressure problems.
As a nervous system stimulant, DMAA promotes the release of fight-or-flight hormones, adrenaline, while simultaneously activating the brain’s reward and pleasure center much like dopamine would.
Given the rise in blood pressure and stress-response hormones, this sets the stage for potential issues with neurological and psychological side effects.
- Unsafe Spikes in Blood Pressure: Studies show that as a central nervous system stimulant, DMAA can quickly increase your heart rate and blood pressure. While this may not be a concern for some, if you have prior cardiovascular issues, supplementing with DMAA could result in hospitalization due to unsafe spikes in blood pressure and heart rate. Some experts warn that this could trigger more serious complications such as a heart attack.
- Nausea and Vomiting: Studies show that users of DMAA frequently report feeling nausea that causes them to vomit. This could be a combination of its effect on your central nervous system paired with it being fairly harsh on the stomach. This effect was reported to be especially bad when DMAA is taken on an empty stomach.
- False Positive Result: Amphetamines have long been banned from athletic organizations as they are considered a performance-enhancing drug. DMAA can cause a false positive for amphetamines. Users of DMAA can be banned or suspended because of a false positive, even if they’ve never consumed a banned substance.
- Liver Health: The liver is the filtration center of the body. It helps to remove harmful compounds found in the environment and diet. Studies found that DMAA had a hepatotoxic effect, which means that it was harmful to the liver. Out of the people who were hospitalized in the study, some needed a liver transplant while another person died.
- Mental Health: DMAA pushes you into a fight-or-flight mode with the release of adrenaline, which may cause elevated levels of stress, anxiety, and unstable mood swings. Consistent use of DMAA may exacerbate prior mental health issues such as depression.
Does DMAA In Crack Pre Workout Increase Strength?
Crack with DMAA from Dark Labs is an extremely powerful Trainings Booster, which was developed to boost your training sessions with a razor-sharp focus, an extreme pump and enormous energy. Dark Labs Crack contains some potent stimulants and ensures that you will feel a high energy for several hours: no matter how hard you train – you will not want to stop. The more you train, the more energy is released!
The hardcore booster crack is serious competition for the bestsellers Dark Energy and Rocky K.O. Dark Labs Crack provides you with an euphoric mood throughout the training and also gives you an extreme muscle pump: you will feel the stark, deep pump in your muscles and complete your workout fully focused.
The extremely powerful ingredients include citrulline malate, carnosyn beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, bed root powder, caffeine anhydrous, 1,3-dimethylamylamine HCL (DMAA) and grains of paradise (seeds). Combined and above all in high doses, these substances ensure that your nitric oxide level is raised, your body is supplied with blood and the oxygen supply is increased. This gives you immense energy and strength. In addition, the active ingredients provide a blatant tunnel vision: full concentration on your training and the exercises for more precise execution and more repetitions. And all in the best mood!
The crazy Hardcore Booster Crack by Dark Labs is a must for stim junkies. You can also benefit from all the advantages without expecting any side effects. Dark Labs Crack is full of power – without tremors, without anxiety and without a crash! If you are interested, read our Dark Labs Crack Gold Review too.